Livamol Coat & Skin Conditioner
A nutritional supplement for animals and birds to improve coat condition and general appearance of all stock
- Livamol is a proven formula of oil and protein meals, all selected for their ability to improve skin and coat condition
- Livamol is Australasia's leading coat conditioner
- Brilliant coats, ‘cool’ energy and palatability enhancer
- Suitable for horses, foals, cattle, calves, sheep, goats, kids, lambs, poultry, pigs, dogs, llamas, alpacas and camels
- Formulated to supplement daily intakes of protein, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals including calcium and phosphorus
- LIVAMOL is the essential ingredient for that perfect coat!
Pack sizes: 2kg, 10kg, 20kg
Available: Australia, New Zealand
Livamol has been Australasia’s leading coat conditioner for more than 50 years. Livamol is for all livestock and is ideal for yearling preparation, show or stud stock or whenever they need to look their best. Livamol is a proven formula of oil and oilseed meals, all selected for their ability to improve skin and coat condition. See the difference in just 14 days.
A palatable blend of proteins, energy and polyunsaturated oil formulated to improve coat condition and general appearance of all stock, including stud and show animals. LIVAMOL is especially appropriate for young, aged and convalescing animals recovering from disease or injury.