Feed additive growth promotant for pigs of all ages, for reduction of scouring outbreaks and control of campylobacter-induced disease in growing pigs
Mixing rates per tonne of feed:
- Pigs less than 35 kg body weight
- 1 kg KEYQUINDOX-100™ per tonne of feed.
- Pigs over 35 kg body weight:
- 500 g KEYQUINDOX-100™ per tonne of feed (ad lib feeding).
- 250 g KEYQUINDOX-100™ per tonne of feed (set feeding levels).
Pack sizes: 5 kg, 25 kg, 30 kg
Active constituents: Each kg contains: OLAQUINDOX 100 g
Contains olaquindox - a proven growth promotant for pigs. The safety and efficiency of the active compound are both well established. It may be used from weaning up to slaughtering weight, and the short withholding period (12 hours) maintains the benefits and convenience of using medicated feed up to the night before consigning pigs to market. With Dust Reduction Technology