Natural biological control to reduce infective nematode larvae within the manure of grazing animals
- An in feed non-chemical biological control for the free-living stages of parasitic gastrointestinal nematodes of grazing animals
- Acts by substantially reducing the numbers of infective worm larvae emerging from manure onto pasture (including chemical/multi-resistant larvae)
- Biological control with Duddingtonia flagrans is applicable to the larvae of Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Goats and other grazing animals including Deer, Alpacas and Zoo animals
- A natural fungus that is safe, non-toxic and residue-free
- It has no negative effects on non-target soil nematodes, dung beetles, earthworms, microarthropods, soil bacteria and fungi.
Pack sizes: 7.5 kg, 15 kg, 25 kg, 1000 kg / 4.4 lbs*, 15 lbs*, 30 lbs*, 55lbs*
Available: Australia, New Zealand, USA*
Active constituents: Each gram contains: a minimum of 500,000 chlamydospores of Duddingtonia flagrans IAH 1297
The world’s first natural biological control that captures and consumes infective worm larvae (including chemical/anthelmintic multi-resistant larvae) within the manure of grazing animals.